Sage Advisors provides strategy and program design services to support landscape scale conservation. We have 30+ years of success conserving land, water, forest and habitat through efficient strategies that incorporate our real estate, finance and organizational expertise to create pragmatic solutions for organizations of all sizes.
Expertise: Landscape Conservation Strategy, Natural Capital Management, Creative Problem Solving, Program Design and Evaluation, Policy Analysis, Land Planning, Conservation Easement Stewardship, Coalition Building, Financing, Board Development, Strategic Planning, Fund Raising.
Licenses and Certifications:
Real Estate Salesperson (MA license # 009520428)
Certified consultant for “Assessing Your Organization” by Land Trust Alliance
- Boston University
- Chocorua Lake Association
- Chocorua Lake Conservation Foundation
- Department of Fish and Game (MA)
- Greater Lovell Land Trust
- Harvard Forest
- Land Trust Alliance
- Loon Echo Land Trust
- Mahoosuc Land Trust
- Manomet Center for Conservation Science
- Massachusetts Land Trust Coalition
- New England Forestry Foundation
- New England Wild Flower Society
- Nexum Group, LLC
- Private landowners
- The Trustees of Reservations
- Western Foothills Land Trust
- Williamstown Rural Land Foundation
- Wings Neck Conservation Foundation
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Sage Advisors, LLC is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Sage Advisors, LLC
498 Red Lion Road
West Chester, Pennsylvania 19382 Cell Phone: