- To conserve and preserve the natural resources of the town of Woodbridge, including its open space, woodlands, water, and scenic and historic buildings for the benefit of the general public and posterity.
- To further the public’s recreational use and enjoyment of the outdoors in a manner consistent with the conservation and preservation of our natural resources.
- To acquire, hold and protect land.
- To encourage and engage in scientific and research activities compatible with the Trust’s conservation and preservation goals.
- To promote through education, an interest in, understanding of and appreciation for our natural resources.
- To work cooperatively to promote the Trust’s goals.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Woodbridge Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Woodbridge Land Trust
P.O. Box 3699
Woodbridge, Connecticut 06525 Phone:
Services provided in:
- New Haven County, Connecticut