The Tuckernuck Land Trust preserves land and promotes stewardship and education in order to conserve Tuckernuck Island's rare natural communities and unique coastal ecology.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Preserving Tuckernuck Island's natural areas, historic and rural landscape, and coastal ecology;
- Monitoring and maintaining the health, integrity, and diversity of important species, natural communities, and ecological processes;
- Providing outreach through information, education, and service;
- Cultivating a conservation-minded donor base; and
- Developing partnerships with other environmental organizations.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Tuckernuck Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Tuckernuck Land Trust
6 Ash Lane
P.O. Box 1093
Nantucket, Massachusetts 02554 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Nantucket County, Massachusetts