The Tampa Bay Conservancy is a land conservation organization devoted to protecting the region’s natural, agricultural and scenic heritage. Our activities focus on Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk and Manatee Counties with the potential to explore protection initiatives beyond these boundaries.
- Protect natural habitats, native wildlife, open space, scenic views, agricultural lands and the water resources that sustain them through land acquisition, conservation easements, and other proven land protection strategies;
- Create green space in open, neglected or abandoned urban and suburban areas for the community's benefit through land acquisition, conservation easements, and other proven land protection strategies;
- Complement existing land conservation programs in the Tampa Bay region and to bridge the gap for landowners seeking to protect their land with options not available through governmental or other private land conservation programs;
- Connect parcels of land to create greenways and wildlife corridors; and
- Restore and manage lands owned by the Conservancy and monitor conservation easements held by the Conservancy and other parties.
- Educate and involve the community concerning the value of permanent land protection and stewardship regarding scenic, agricultural, ecological and water resource benefits of undeveloped land;
- Inform landowners about land conservation options and tax-saving strategies for protecting cherished family-owned lands;
- Act as a non-profit referral resource by advising landowners about opportunities with the Tampa Bay Conservancy and linking landowners with other parties interested in land conservation that may also meet their needs;
- Network, and work cooperatively with agencies, organizations, companies and communities to protect the region’s natural, scenic and agricultural heritage; and
- Facilitate public access to property when consistent with the goals of the Conservancy and the landowner.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Tampa Bay Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Tampa Bay Conservancy
P.O. Box 173317
Tampa, Florida 33672 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Hillsborough County, Florida
- Manatee County, Florida
- Pasco County, Florida
- Pinellas County, Florida
- Polk County, Florida