The Stow Conservation Trust (SCT), a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, was founded in 1978 by a small group of concerned citizens who perceived the significance of the town in relation to its greater environment.
To lead in the preservation of Stow's open land and natural and scenic resources.
- To partner with the Town and other conservation groups in guiding development and in protecting key resources, including those high on the Open Space Prioritization list.
- To assist in establishment and maintenance of a trail network within and linking Stow's conserved lands to further Stow's sense of community and to deepen its residents' relationship with the land.
- To foster a community spirit of stewardship for our natural resources through educational programs and outings.
- To serve as a resource to the community and landowners in developing conservation solutions.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Stow Conservation Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Stow Conservation Trust
333 Red Acre Rd
PO Box 397
Stow, Massachusetts 01775 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts