Sonoma Land Trust conserves scenic, natural, agricultural and open land for the future of Sonoma County by:
- Developing long term land protection strategies,
- Promoting private and public funding for land conservation,
- Acquiring land and conservation easements,
- Stewardship including the restoration of conservation properties, and
- Promoting a sense of place and a land ethic through activities, education and outreach.
Sonoma Land Trust is a local, non-governmental, nonprofit organization funded largely by membership contributions. The Land Trust works closely with private landowners, the Sonoma County Agricultural Preservation and Open Space District and other public agencies at all levels of government, nonprofit partners, and foundations. Sonoma Land Trust is a member of the California Council of Land Trusts and is accredited by the Land Trust Accreditation Commission.
Since 1976, Sonoma Land Trust has protected more than 48,000 acres of beautiful, productive and environmentally significant land in and around Sonoma County.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Sonoma Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Sonoma Land Trust
822 Fifth Street
Santa Rosa, California 95404 Phone:
(707) 526-6930 x103Fax:
Services provided in:
- Sonoma County, California