Our focus is on the flood plain, tributaries, and linkages to the uplands of the Santa Clara River Watershed for the primary purpose of protecting and restoring biodiversity and natural ecosystem function in a working lands context. To achieve this:
- We hold and acquire interests in land and waters to ensure their connectivity, protection, and conservation in perpetuity.
- We manage and restore land and waters for nature and people.
- We work with regional stakeholders and organizations to build coherent and cooperative watershed management strategies and plans, especially with the agricultural community.
- We integrate scientific analysis to more effectively meet these goals within the context of regional urbanization pressures and global climate change.
- We engage the community to join us in our mission through outreach, education, and recreation.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Santa Clara River Watershed Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Santa Clara River Watershed Conservancy
Project Manager & Outreach Coordinator
PO Box 789
Santa Paula, California 93061 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Los Angeles County, California
- Ventura County, California