The Raisin Valley Land Trust is a non-profit organization established to use all reasonable means to preserve, enhance, and maintain the natural, historical and cultural qualities that define the Raisin valley.
The specific goals of the Corporation are as follows:
- To preserve rural landscape (with special consideration for wetlands, open water, wildlife habitat and scenic roads) in and around the upper River Raisin watershed.
- To support the preservation of historical structures and active farmland;
- To hold property or intrests in same in trust for the citizens of the State of Michigan;
- To support the creation of public parks, and appropriately placed development to serve a range of community needs;
- To promote public awareness of the natural and historical features within and around the upper River Raisin watershed , and actively engage the community in helping to preserve them;
- To work with governmental units, private organizations, and other land trusts to promote the preceding goals for the benefit of present and future generations.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Raisin Valley Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Raisin Valley Land Trust
126 E. Church Street
Adrian, Michigan 49221 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: