The Princeton Land Trust, founded in 1990, is a non-profit land trust guided by a board of trustees, all of whom are residents of or landholders in Princeton, Massachusetts. We have been recognized under section 501 c 3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code for tax exempt status.
The Princeton land trust was formed to preserve the natural beauty and rural character of the Town of Princeton;
- to cooperate with the town, land owners and others in providing suitable places for recreation and for conservation of land, water resources, plants and wildlife;
- to preserve areas of conservational significance to the town;
- to promote responsible development of real estate and sound conservation practices in order to preserve the town’s natural beauty;
- to acquire by gift, purchase, or otherwise real property and
- to use the property in a way the Trustees see fit to carry out our mission for the benefit of the Town of Princeton.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Princeton Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Princeton Land Trust
PO Box 271
Princeton, Massachusetts 01541-0271 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: