As your local land trust, we work with landowners to help conserve our region's natural areas, open spaces, farmlands and forests. PLC is one of more than 1700 land trusts across the country committed to preserving land. We will help landowners who wish to:
Additionally, our work includes educating the public about the need for land preservation and land management. We look forward to working with land use planners and developers who are interested in balancing growth with conservation.
- Retain prime agricultural land.
- Preserve natural landscapes and diversity, as well as conserve soils and groundwater.
- Protect wildlife habitat.
- Learn about benefits of preserving land through estate planning.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Prairie Land Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Prairie Land Conservancy
321 University Drive
Macomb, Illinois 61455 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Adams County, Illinois
- Brown County, Illinois
- Fulton County, Illinois
- Hancock County, Illinois
- Henderson County, Illinois
- Knox County, Illinois
- McDonough County, Illinois
- Pike County, Illinois
- Schuyler County, Illinois
- Warren County, Illinois