The Norwalk Land Trust seeks to balance nature and development by acquiring land and preserving it in its natural state for the benefit of Norwalk residents and future generations. We currently steward 28 parcels of open space, owning 65 acres and holding 25 acres via conservation easement.
- Increase open space in Norwalk through gifts, conservation easements, and purchase
- Take care of our properties
- Promote understanding of the benefits of protected areas through environmental education
- Advise landowners regarding the techniques and benefits of land preservation
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Norwalk Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Norwalk Land Trust
PO Box 34
Norwalk, Connecticut 06853-0034 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Fairfield County, Connecticut