New England Forestry Foundation (NEFF) was founded in 1944 to encourage more prudent use of New England’s forests, which suffered from poor harvesting practices and a lack of good management planning.
Today, NEFF is a recognized leader in sustainable forest management, conservation, forestry education, and assisting landowners in the long-term protection and management of their properties.
to conserve New England’s working forests through conservation and ecologically sound management of privately owned forestlands in New England, throughout the Americas and beyond.
This mission encompasses:
- Educating landowners, foresters, forest products industries, and the general public about the benefits of forest stewardship and multi-generational forestland planning.
- Permanently protecting forests through gifts and acquisitions of land for the benefit of future generations.
- Actively managing Foundation lands as demonstration and educational forests.
- Conservation, through sustainable yield forestry, of a working landscape that supports economic welfare and quality of life.
- Supporting the development and implementation of forest policy and forest practices that encourage and sustain private ownership.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
New England Forestry Foundation is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact New England Forestry Foundation
Landowner Outreach Coordinator
32 Foster St
PO Box 1346
Littleton, Massachusetts 01460 Phone:
Statewide service provider in:
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island