Take a moment to learn more about the benefits of membership with Nature Manitoba, or contact our office staff for assistance with memberships and information about our programs, events and outdoor trips.
What We Offer
- Canoeing, hiking, cycling, snowshoeing, camping, cross-country skiing, and other outdoor recreational pursuits.
- Field trips to observe birds, botany, butterflies, and more.
- Presentations by amateur and professional photographers, researchers, writers, outdoor enthusiasts, and naturalists.
- Year-round opportunities to enjoy the Mantario cabin.
- Special events in support of Nature Manitoba projects and initiatives.
- Research and advocacy groups that work for environmental protection.
Each month's events are published in advance on this website and in our newsletter, Nature Manitoba News, which is circulated to all members bi-monthly.
- To foster an awareness and appreciation of the natural environment and an understanding of humanity's place therein;
- To provide an association and a voice for those interested in natural history and the outdoors, and to cooperate with individuals and organizations with similar objectives;
- To arrange educational and recreational programs and field trips;
- To promote an understanding of the natural environment;
- To stimulate research and to record and preserve data and material in natural history and allied subjects;
- To work for the preservation of our natural environment.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Nature Manitoba is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Nature Manitoba
#401 - 63 Albert Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 1G4 Phone:
National service provider