The Mother Lode Land Trust has been preserving privately owned lands in Amador and Calaveras counties since 1991. More recently, MLLT has expanded to preserve properties in Alpine, El Dorado and Tuolumne Counties, allowing for greater protection of our regions special features. The Mother Lode region is known for its diverse landscape of working ranches, rolling hills, oak woodlands, rivers, lakes, high Sierra peaks, and wide open spaces. We work with landowners to protect these lands and ensure the continuation of our rural quality of life.
Discover the Mother Lode Land Trust
- Learn about Land Trusts.
- Discover what a Conservation Easement is.
- Find out about our ongoing projects.
- Learn how you can get involved in protecting local lands.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Mother Lode Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mother Lode Land Trust
1324 Jackson Gate Rd
P.O. Box 1435
Jackson, California 95642 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Alpine County, California
- Amador County, California
- Calaveras County, California
- El Dorado County, California
- Tuolumne County, California