to work with communities and landowners to conserve the natural resources, wild and working lands, rural character and scenic beauty of the Monadnock region.
- Connect people and the land, people and their communities, and people and the Monadnock Conservancy
- Protect and steward land that contributes to ecological health, wildlife habitat, water quality, outdoor recreation, and working farms and forests
- Facilitate informed land use decision-making at the individual, landowner and community levels, targeting broader audiences beyond owners of existing conservation land
- Conserve agricultural lands, the agricultural way of life and viable local food systems
- Ensure the sustainability of the Monadnock Conservancy
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Monadnock Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Monadnock Conservancy
15 Eagle Court
PO Box 337
Keene, New Hampshire 03431-0337 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire