to conserve important natural resources of Mendocino County including working farmlands and forests, wildlife habitat, open space, scenic vistas, watersheds, and to facilitate public access.
We work to:
- Preserve our land for its scenic and recreational values
- Build trails so that people can have a direct connection to our beautiful landscapes
- Protect and restore our waterways and forests which provide critical wildlife habitat
- Preserve family farms and ranchlands for generations to come
- Care for the lands we have protected, in perpetuity
We are a nonpolitical, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization that works all across Mendocino County and currently in Lake County as well.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Mendocino Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mendocino Land Trust
330 N Franklin St.
Fort Bragg, California 95437-3402 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Lake County, California
- Mendocino County, California