The Mahoosuc Land Trust, Inc. is a conservation land trust, founded in 1989, serving the communities surrounding the Mahoosuc Mountains in Central Oxford County, Maine , and Eastern Coos County, New Hampshire.
To protect and conserve land and traditional land uses including farming, forestry, recreation, significant habitats, scenery, and water resources for the benefit of the public.
- Unspoiled scenic views
- A clean and accessible Androscoggin River
- Pedestrian-friendly communities
- Protected wildlife habitats
- Outdoor recreation
- Preservation of plant diversity
- Promotion of working farms
- Productive and sustainable forests
- Education for an environmentally aware public
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Mahoosuc Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Mahoosuc Land Trust
18 Mayville Road
PO Box 981
Bethel, Maine 04217-0981 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Oxford County, Maine
- Coos County, New Hampshire