The Louisville and Jefferson County Environmental Trust protects land for future generations through voluntary cooperative programs.
The Louisville and Jefferson County Environmental Trust weaves together strategies for meeting the park and land preservation needs of current and future Louisville residents.
- Promotes stewardship of natural and cultural resources, both public and private, within Louisville and Jefferson County
- Explores the use of voluntary methods of private land preservation such as donation and purchase of conservation easements and land
- Coordinates with all Louisville Metro agencies that manage natural areas on public land
- Advises the Metro Council on matters of land conservation
- Educates the community about the need to preserve natural areas and increasingly rare agricultural land
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Louisville and Jefferson County Environmental Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Louisville and Jefferson County Environmental Trust
Director, Metro Planning and Design Services
P.O. Box 37280
Louisville, Kentucky 40233-7280 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Jefferson County, Kentucky