The Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation, a locally based, nonprofit land trust, works with landowners on voluntary conservation projects using land acquisition, land donations, conservation easements, and landowner registry, to help protect the natural resources, open space, and farmland in beautiful Jo Daviess County in northwest Illinois.
The Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation’s mission is to protect the natural heritage, spectacular scenery, and agricultural character of Jo Daviess County, IL, and the surrounding area.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Educating people about land stewardship and resource conservation
- Permanently protecting land from inappropriate development by working with willing landowners through conservation easements or land donations
- Supporting recreation that promotes appreciation of our natural resources
- Working with other like-minded groups
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Jo Daviess Conservation Foundation
126 N. Main Street
P.O. Box 216
Elizabeth, Illinois 61028 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Jo Daviess County, Illinois