The Idaho Coalition of Land Trusts (ICOLT), created in 2010, is a group of nineteen separate nonprofit land trust organizations and two local and state government-sponsored programs working on private land conservation and voluntary conservation agreements throughout the state of Idaho. ICOLT also helps to coordinate association membership to achieve legislative, administrative, communications and policy goals.
ICOLT is composed of these 19 members:
- Blaine County Land, Water & Wildlife Program, Ketchum
- City of Boise Foothills and Open Space Program, Boise
- Kaniksu Land Trust, Sandpoint
- Heart of the Rockies Initiative, Driggs
- Inland Northwest Land Trust, Spokane, WA
- Land Trust of the Treasure Valley, Boise
- Lemhi Regional Land Trust, Salmon
- Palouse Land Trust, Moscow
- Payette Land Trust, McCall
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, Boise
- Sagebrush Steppe Land Trust, Pocatello
- Southern Idaho Land Trust, Twin Falls
- Teton Regional Land Trust, Driggs
- The Conservation Fund, Northwest Regional Office, Hailey
- The Nature Conservancy, Idaho Chapter, Hailey
- The Trust for Public Land, Northern Rockies Field Office, Bozeman, MT
- The Vital Ground Foundation, Missoula, MT
- The Wilderness Land Trust, Carbondale, CO
- Wood River Land Trust, Hailey
Idaho has a strong tradition of land trust and land conservation excellence. The members of ICOLT comply with Land Trust Alliance Standards and Practices as a condition of membership. Land Trust Alliance Standards and Practices are rigorous national standards that assure land trusts operate with professional integrity and quality. Upholding these standards helps ensure Idaho’s conservation organizations can meet their perpetual responsibility to uphold the conservation values of Idaho’s irreplaceable landscapes.
Download our innovative publication on conservation funding in Idaho Funding Conservation In Idaho
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Idaho Coalition of Land Trusts is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Idaho Coalition of Land Trusts
PO Box 1845
Boise, Idaho 83701 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: