The Eastern Connecticut Forest Landowners Association (ECFLA)/Wolf Den Land Trust is a nonprofit 501-(c)(3) organization.
- promote the wise management of forest lands as a natural resource.
- provide an ongoing source of any and all information that members may need to make informed decisions concerning their forest land.
- work to make continuous professional forestry assistance more accessible to the small forest landowner.
- work to make the ownership of forest land more attractive as an investment.
- improve communications among landowners, foresters, mill owners, timber harvesters and other members of the forest products industry.
- protect open space and professionally manage demonstration forests through WDLT
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Eastern Connecticut Forest Landowners Association - Wolf Den Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Eastern Connecticut Forest Landowners Association - Wolf Den Land Trust
PO Box 404
Brooklyn, Connecticut 06234-0404 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Windham County, Connecticut