The Crabtree Neck Land Trust is a Maine non-profit entity incorporated on January 25, 2005 to preserve land on and near Crabtree Neck, Hancock, Maine.
The mission of the Crabtree Neck Land Trust is to preserve land that provides essential wildlife habitat and corridors, scenic view-sheds and open spaces which are endangered by development pressures on Crabtree Neck; to engage with the community in building strong connections with the land; and to provide public access to these conserved properties whenever possible and appropriate.
Five specific goals direct us in fulfilling Crabtree Neck Land Trust's Mission:
- Identifying and protecting significant and scenic lands on the Crabtree Neck Peninsula and surrounding areas by acquiring title or conservation easements;
- Increasing existing conservation areas on the Crabtree Neck Peninsula;
- Monitoring preserves and easements, and enforcing restrictions to protect natural values;
- Providing educational opportunities to foster appreciation and understanding of the environment, and encourage conservation of natural resources; and
- Obtaining and managing funds to carry out the Trust's work in a fiscally responsible manner.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Crabtree Neck Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Crabtree Neck Land Trust
P.O. Box 273
Hancock, Maine 04640
Statewide service provider in: