The mission of the Brandywine Conservancy is to conserve the natural and cultural resources of the Brandywine watershed and other selected areas with a primary emphasis on conservation of water quality and quantity. The mission is founded on a belief that a healthy and secure natural environment is essential to meet the needs and aspirations of present and future generations. To accomplish its mission the Conservancy works with individuals, municipal governments, county and state government agencies, and private organizations to:
- Permanently protect and conserve land and water, including natural, cultural and scenic resources;
- Create and strengthen municipal and county plans and regulations that support resource conservation;
- Improve site planning and design to support resource conservation in land development projects;
- Conduct research and analyses of approaches to planning and to conservation of natural and cultural resources;
- Enhance awareness and knowledge of conservation approaches within the Brandywine River watershed and beyond.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Brandywine Conservancy is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Brandywine Conservancy
David D. Shields
1 Hoffman's Mill Road
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania 19317 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: