The Androscoggin Land Trust (ALT) is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) membership-supported organization protecting land through conservation and stewardship, the important natural areas, traditional landscapes, and outdoor experience in the Androscoggin River watershed.
Androscoggin Land Trust permanently conserves land to benefit the natural and human communities of western Maine through 19 towns in the Androscoggin River watershed from Jay to Lisbon Falls.
The ALT strives to accomplish its mission by:
- Working with willing landowners
- Protecting and monitoring privately-owned land under conservation easement
- Owning & managing donated or purchased lands
- Providing local educational and recreational opportunities to encourage appreciation of our natural heritage
- Serving as a resource for alternatives to sprawl and unmitigated development
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Androscoggin Land Trust is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Androscoggin Land Trust
86 Main Street, Suite 201
PO Box 3145
Auburn, Maine 04212-3145 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Androscoggin County, Maine