William Weeks has represented clients in natural resource conservation matters in private practice as a member of the Bar in Indiana and the District of Columbia. He also worked for the conservation of biodiversity as Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, and Executive Vice President of The Nature Conservancy. He is a graduate of the Indiana University School of Law and the author of Beyond the Ark (Island Press, 1996).
- Earned his J.D. summa cum laude from Indiana University School of Law; elected to the Order of the Coif
- Member of the Board: Sycamore Land Trust; Aldo Leopold Foundation
- Panelist, 2007 Indiana Conclave on Legal Education
- Co-Founder, Center For Compatible Economic Development
- Conservation Law Center clients include the Land Trust Alliance, The American Bird Conservancy, Great Lakes United, The Nature Conservancy, Sycamore Land Trust, and the Great Lakes Protection Fund
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
W. William Weeks is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact W. William Weeks
Conservation Law Clinic
Adjunct Professor of Law and Director
211 South Indiana Avenue
Lewis Building 201
Bloomington, Indiana 47405 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: