Related Success Stories for IPS
- California Tribal Partnerships
- A unique blend of traditional Native American practices and today’s science preserves native customs and contributes to forest health.
- Detroit River Conservation Partnerships
- A community comes together to address heavily polluted river corridors, while restoring wildlife habitat and preserving recreational uses.
- Grand County / BLM Recreation Partnerships
- Through county and agency agreements, the BLM Sand Flats Recreation Area and the Moab Information Center are managed by non-federal partners.
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center Partnerships
- A collaboration between the Forest Service and partners makes possible a wide range of interpretive and educational operations at the Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center.
- Partnerships for Bat Conservation
- Targeted conservation efforts involving a diverse array of partners are protecting bats and their habitats in caves and mines.