Elizabeth Wroblicka is an attorney who specializes in land conservation transactions, protecting family farms and forests, conservation easement amendments, enforcement, and nonprofit management, including land trust accreditation and estate planning. She works with landowners, land trusts, government agencies, corporations, foundations, and coalitions on a wide array of land conservation issues. Since 1996, she has been an advocate for conservation serving as a land trust board member, staff, attorney, author and faculty at national and regional land conservation conferences.
Land and conservation easement acquisition
- Project assistance: Negotiate and provide legal review of transaction documents including conservation easements, option agreements, subordination agreements, life estates, deeds; Community Preservation Act and Chapter 61 scenarios; conservation buyer transactions; secure acquisition funding, accreditation, nonprofit management
- Representation of landowners: Preservation of family lands; estate planning; tax benefits for charitable contributions
- Structure land conservation transactions: Fair market value purchases; bargain sales and donations; public agency partnerships; limited development; co-holding and multiple ownership scenarios; landscape scale collaboratives
- Establish protocols for monitoring, baseline documentation, and land conservation records management
- Conservation easement monitoring and landowner relations
- Conservation easement amendment and enforcement
- Fee property ownership issues: encroachments, boundary disputes, public access
Organizational development and nonprofit management
- Board member training: legal responsibilities and liabilities
- Obtaining and Maintaining tax exempt status
- Strategic conservation planning
- Assistance in applying for land trust accreditation and registering for conservation defense
- Land trust mergers and dissolutions
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Elizabeth Wroblicka is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Elizabeth Wroblicka
Land Conservation Associates
51 Olive Street
Northampton , Massachusetts 01060 Phone:
(413) 584-1600 Cell Phone:
Statewide service provider in: