The Resource Conservation and Development (RC&D) Program was created in the Agricultural Act of 1962 to assist local people in planning and carrying out activities that conserve natural resources, support economic development, enhance the environment, and improve the standard of living for all citizens. All programs and assistance of the RC&D Council are available without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital or family status.
Our Focus Areas
- Land Conservation – RC&D Councils work with local partners to identify, fund and complete land conservation projects of all types.
- Water Management – RC&D Water Management Projects often create recreation opportunities that also create jobs and make communities more attractive to development.
- Community Development – The RC&D provides training, coordination and communication services that help community development projects.
- Land Management – The RC&D works with funding partners to make sure worthy projects find the financial assets they need to be successful.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Chestatee-Chattahoochee RC&D is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Chestatee-Chattahoochee RC&D
170 Scoggins Drive
Demorest, Georgia 30535 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Habersham County, Georgia