C & G Growers
Contact C & G Growers
Related Success Stories for C & G Growers
- Assisting Agricultural Producers in Improving Water Quality
- Partners assist agricultural producers in improving water quality and provide education, technical assistance and financial assistance to owners and operators of animal feeding operations.
- Carroll County, GA Farmland Preservation
- Private and governmental interests work together to encourage sustainable agriculture and preservation of working family farms
- Cooperative Air Quality Workshops
- A series of agricultural air quality workshops were offered to San Joaquin Valley farmers to create Conservation Management Practice plans (CMPs).
- Healthy Grown Potato Partnership
- The partnership promotes IPM, plans to protect habitat and species on private lands, improvements to soil, water and air quality, using regional goals, and markets these efforts through an eco-label.
- Hudson Valley Farmland Protection Project
- Scenic Hudson has protected more than 4,800 acres of Hudson Valley farmland through partnerships with willing farm owners and multiple governmental and private funding sources.
- Restoring Shaded Coffee Plantations in Puerto Rico
- Project provides incentives and assistance to coffee growers to return “sun” coffee plantations to shade, improving environment and wildlife habitat.
- Rio Grande Basin Initiative
- The Rio Grande Basin is a highly productive agricultural area, with irrigated agriculture claiming more than 85 percent of its water.
- Upper Klamath Basin Working Group
- A community stakeholder group created by Senator Mark O. Hatfield in 1996 to develop consensus solutions to complex agricultural and endangered species issues associated with water allocations.