Bullock County Extension

Conservation districts are the local connection between those who use and work the land to the education, technical know­how, and resources they need to be good stewards of our natural resources. 

Funding for various Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) programs becomes available each year to assist land users achieve their conservation goals.


Contact Bullock County Extension

Contact Bullock County Extension

Midge Putnam
District Administrative Coordinator
21578 Hwy 82 East
Union Springs, Alabama  36089
Phone: (334) 738-2079


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Bullock County, Alabama