The Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council is a coalition of government agencies, organizations, contractors, and individuals striving to make the use of prescribed fire in Wisconsin more safe, effective, and accepted for all practitioners. See less
Like us and share your burn to our Facebook!
Fire is an essential tool to restore Wisconsin’s fire-adapted ecosystems. The mission of the Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council (WPFC) is to promote the safe and effective use of prescribed fire in Wisconsin. We do this by:
• Working to increase the capacity for prescribed burning in Wisconsin to address critical conservation needs
• Providing a unified voice representing the prescribed fire community in Wisconsin
• Educating practitioners and the general public
• Enhancing the public perception of prescribed fire
• Promoting professionalism in the prescribed fire community
• Encouraging cooperation and collaboration among non-profit conservation organizations, government agencies, for-profit businesses and private individuals.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Wisconsin Prescribed Fire Council
Appleton, Wisconsin 54912
Statewide service provider in: