Mr. Coleman was admitted to practice in 1976. Prior to forming Coleman & Horowitt, LLP, he was a partner in the Fresno law firm, Lerrigo, Nibler, Berryman, Coleman & Bennett. He has represented clients throughout California in all facets of corporate transactions including business formation, mergers and acquisitions, dissolution, secured and unsecured transactions. He is certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law and has extensive experience in advising clients on business and estate planning.
- Business Transactions
- Business Formation and Dissolution
- Estate, Business and Tax Planning
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
- University of Arizona, B.A., Business Administration, Minor in Industrial Labor Relations
- California, United States Tax Court and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- (Member: Intellectual Property and Estate Planning and Probate Sections)
- Estate Planning, Probate and Trust, and Business Law Sections of the State Bar
- Society of Financial Business Professionals
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
William H. Coleman is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact William H. Coleman
Coleman & Horowitt LLP
499 West Shaw Avenue
Fresno, California 93704 Phone:
(559) 248-4820 Toll Free:
Statewide service provider in: