Wetlands Solutions’ first mitigation bank was established in April of 2000 on 1,404 acres in Jackson County, Mississippi to meet the growing need for quality wetlands mitigation in South Mississippi. Wetlands Solutions presently operates and manages six mitigation banks in four different counties across Coastal Mississippi.
- Mississippi Wetlands Bank in Jackson County
- Crane Creek Mitigation Bank in Pearl River County
- George County Mitigation Bank in George County
- Dead Tiger Mitigation Bank in Hancock County
- Devil’s Swamp Mitigation Bank (Phases I and II) in Hancock County
- Lillian Swamp Mitigation Bank in Baldwin County, Alabama
Since July of 2000 Wetlands Solutions has provided credits for hundreds of projects across the Coast. With over 12,000 acres under management and our record of timely service to our clients, Wetlands Solutions has become the preferred provider for the mitigation needs of municipalities, developers, builders and engineers.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Wetlands Solutions is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Wetlands Solutions
14231 Seaway Road
Gulfport, Mississippi 39503 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: