Virginia Wetland Consulting LC is a full-service environmental consulting and ecological management company based in New Kent County, Virginia. Established in 2010, VWC has expanded its operations throughout Virginia and is ready to assist in making your next project a success. A leader in mitigation banking, VWC currently manages six wetland and stream mitigation banks in Virginia and has quickly become the primary credit provider in the Middle James watershed. From wetland and stream delineations to environmental permitting, bank development to mitigation credit provision for development projects, VWC has the resources and experience to handle all of your environmental consulting needs.
- Mitigation Bank Development and Permitting
- Wetland and Stream Delineations Environmental Permitting
- Regulatory Consulting for Development Projects
- Wetland Mitigation Design and Construction
- Stream Restoration Design and Construction
- Environmental Constraints Studies
- Chesapeake Bay Preservation Act Compliance
- Wetland, Stream and Stormwater Management Planting
- Virginia Stormwater Management Permitting
- Habitat Enhancement Planning and Implementation
- Pier, boat ramp and shoreline stabilization projects
- Native Planting Solutions Expert Witness Testimony
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Virginia Wetland Consulting is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Virginia Wetland Consulting
Anderson J. Hudson, PWS, PWD
2700 Pocahontas Trail
Quinton, Virginia 23141 Phone:
804-932-3135 Cell Phone:
Statewide service provider in: