Union County Farm Service Agency

USDA Service Centers are designed to be a single location where customers can access the services provided by the Farm Service Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, and the Rural Development agencies.

Contact your local service center for help with technical assistance and funding program eligibility and assistance.

Contact Union County Farm Service Agency

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Union County Farm Service Agency is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

Contact Union County Farm Service Agency

Farm Service Agency
Morganfield Service Center
719 Us Highway 60E
Morganfield, Kentucky  42437
Phone: 270-389-2393
Fax: 855-770-7591


Service Area

Services provided in:
  • Union County, Kentucky

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.