A careful listener and skilled negotiator, Thomas helps clients securely provide for themselves and their loved ones. Thomas’ clients look to him for estate planning advice to help them achieve their vision for their families, and their assets. Farmers, ranchers, other landowners and conservation organizations all benefit from his innovative and versatile solutions to various estate and land-use planning issues.
- Private-practice attorney since 1992, specializing primarily in estate planning, conservation easements, real estate, probate and nonprofit corporation law.
- Counseled clients on planning for the future with comprehensive estate-planning strategies.
- Assisted clients with asset protection and business-succession planning.
- Represented rural landowners in negotiating complex conservation transactions with government agencies and land trusts.
- Highly trained mediator with broad expertise, including federal and municipal mediation, employment, environmental, family law issues, and organizational and strategic planning
Education and Honors
- Doctor of Jurisprudence (with Honors), Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska, 1992
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Thomas Hall is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Thomas Hall
Attorney and Counselor
Braun & Gresham, PLLC
P. O. Box 1148
Dripping Springs, Texas 78620 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: