The mission of the Virginia Lakes and Watersheds Association is to promote and educate the public on good lake and watershed management, encourage sustainable stormwater management practices and protect the welfare of lakes and other water resources within the Commonwealth. The purposes for which this Association is organized are as follows:
- To promote good lake and reservoir management and the general welfare in lake ownership or management organizations.
- To promote sound storm water management practices on a watershed basis.
- To disseminate information to the membership which will tend to improve the policies of lake and watershed management organizations.
- To disseminate information to the membership regarding governmental developments in the field.
- To promote and represent the Association in the development of research and standards for lake and other water resource management.
- To seek enforcement of laws which affect lakes and other water resources and watersheds.
- To promote the welfare of lake and other water resource and watershed management interests in any other ways which may be deemed appropriate by the Board of Directors.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
The Virginia Lakes & Watersheds Association is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact The Virginia Lakes & Watersheds Association
4229 Lafayette Center Dr
Chantilly, Virginia 20151 Cell Phone:
Statewide service provider in: