The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance (TPSA), founded in 2000, is an organization of federal, state and local governmental agencies, educational and research institutions, public organizations, private corporations and individuals that are actively involved in different aspects of pesticide stewardship. Stewardship, by definition includes any activity that has a positive impact on the safety and efficacy of pesticides from manufacture, marketing and commerce, through storage and use, and ultimately disposal of unwanted or unusable products and the management of emptied containers. TPSA will serve as a forum to facilitate cooperation among all interested individuals, organizations, agencies and companies.
The goals of TPSA are to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and longevity of various pesticide stewardship efforts. TPSA will utilize education, training, outreach and other activities to accomplish its stewardship objectives and will be involved in the local, national and international arenas.
- hold an annual conference for exchanging ideas and technical information, and discussing the impacts of emerging issues and other concerns among the membership;
- develop a newsletter and website that will facilitate timely communication among the membership;
- serve as a clearing house for technical information, data and expertise concerning pesticide stewardship programs and issues;
- provide a mechanism to concentrate technical expertise in finding solutions to nationwide problems impacting pesticide stewardship programs;
- promote pesticide stewardship efforts through the use of achievement awards that will honor innovative and creative efforts of individual programs, persons, organizations, government agencies and industry
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact The Pesticide Stewardship Alliance
11327 Gravois Road
St. Louis, Missouri 63126 Phone: