Texas Wildlife Habitat Incentives Programlast updated: May 2014
Contact Texas Wildlife Habitat Incentives Program
To request additions or corrections to this entry email the Administrator
Related Success Stories for Texas Wildlife Habitat Incentives Program
- Cheney Lake Water Quality Project
- Farmers, the City of Wichita, and NRCS and EPA partnered to fund and implement conservation practices to clean and protect the city’s water supply at Cheney Lake.
- Iowa Buffer Team
- A unique group of public and private partners joined forces to promote the establishment of buffers on agricultural lands.
- Restoration Project at Alamatong Wellfield in Morris County
- Partners target removal of invasive Russian olive shrub on 600-acre wellfield, a primary water source for over 470,000 Morris County residents and habitat for a variety of birds and insects.