Texas Farm Credit finances agricultural real estate, operating needs, equipment, agribusinesses, rural homes and other needs, and also provides related services such as crop and pasture insurance. Headquartered in Robstown, the lender has 20 lending offices that serve 100 counties in East, North and South Texas. It is part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, a network of cooperatives established by Congress in 1916 to provide reliable credit for agricultural producers.
- Real Estate Loans - Farms and ranches, recreational property, property improvements.
- Agriculture Loans - Cow-calf, stocker and feedlot operations, crop production, timber operations, nurseries and equipment.
- Agribusiness Loans - Operating expenses, land and facilities.
- Young, Beginning and Small Farmers and Ranchers (YBS) - Use our flexible loan terms and work closely with other governmental guarantee programs and organizations.
- Home Loans - The right product for your home loan needs.
- Refinancing - Refinance an existing AgriLand loan or a loan with a different lender.
- Youth Loan Program - Young people are the future of our rural economy, and at AgriLand, we believe in helping them get the best start.
It is part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, a network of rural financing cooperatives established in 1916.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Texas Farm Credit is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Texas Farm Credit
Brenham Branch Office
201 W. Main St.
Brenham, Texas 77833 Phone: