With more than 30 years of legal experience, Stevan N. Luzaich leads one of the most well-respected estate planning practices in San Mateo County. During his years of practice, Mr. Luzaich has developed and implemented virtually every type of estate planning mechanism. His legal experience also includes partnership and corporation formation, as well as real estate transactions. Mr. Luzaich has served as legal counsel for the Millbrae Lion’s Club since 1987.
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- Commercial Law
- Partnership Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate
- Elder Law
- J.D., Hastings College of the Law, University of California, 1975
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley, 1972
- Super Lawyers of Northern California, 2006-2015
- San Mateo County Superior Court (Judge Pro Tem)
- State Bar of California, Probate and Business Law Sections
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- North San Mateo County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Stevan N. Luzaich is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Stevan N. Luzaich
Corey, Luzaich, de Ghetaldi, Nastari & Riddle LLP
700 El Camino Real
P.O. Box 669
Millbrae, California 94030 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: