The Southeastern Wood Producers Association (SWPA) is a non-profits organization founded by loggers for loggers with a mission to represent and support professional timber harvesting businesses. Since 1990, SWPA has been the leading voice for logging companies in Georgia and Florida. The SWPA board of directors has dedicated itself to this important mission. The primary objective is to protect the interests and stability of reputable harvesting-transport companies and to be a player in supporting proactive positions on issues that affect our industry. Some key issues are:
- Establish a Positive Public Image of Wood Producers
- Provide Quality Continuing Education Workshops
- Provide Legislative Liaison Services for Members
- Encourage Responsible Environmentalism
- Report News & Economic Data
- Monitor Workers’ Compensation & Other “Cost Of Doing Business” Issues
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Southeastern Wood Producers Association is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Southeastern Wood Producers Association
Post Office Box 187
Tallahassee, Florida 32302 Phone:
Statewide service provider in:
- South Carolina