SEPARC is an organization of scientists, naturalists, government representatives and citizens that are devoted to the preservation of amphibian and reptile populations in the southeastern United States, and we serve as the southeast branch of the national PARC organization.
- a diverse group of like-minded citizens, professionals, and organizations
- an open forum for discussing herpetofaunal conservation
- a national and international conservation network
- a resource for everyone who values herpetofauna and their habitats
- based on local, regional, and national efforts
- an advocate of inclusive reptile and amphibian conservation
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Southeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Southeast Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
Bill Sutton, Jessica Homyack
Clemson, South Carolina 29631
Statewide service provider in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolina