Wildland Management Services LLC is an environmental and forestry consulting firm which serves private, government, and non-profit clients, primarily in the Southeastern United States.
General areas of specialization include;
- forest management,
- wetland and stream consulting,
- natural resource assessment,
- management, and marketing.
Samuel W. Breyfogle, Wildland Management Services LLC owner and principal, has 29 years of professional experience providing consistent, detail oriented leadership skills that facilitate the coordination of complex projects and the successful completion of client objectives. A graduate of Duke University's Master of Forestry and Environmental Studies program with an undergraduate degree in Natural Resources from The University of the South, Mr. Breyfogle's specialties include forest management, wetland and stream consulting, and natural resource assessment and marketing.
- Society of American Foresters Nationally Certified Forester #649
- International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist #SO-6034A
- Georgia and Alabama Registered Forester and Certified Prescribe Burn Manager
- Trained to level IV in Dr. Dave Rosgen's Natural Stream Channel Design Principles
- Georgia Licensed Real Estate Salesperson Professional,
- General, & Commercial Automobile Liability Insurance Coverage
Wildland Management Services LLC associates include graduate foresters and biologists, and other contract service providers who are available under the direct supervision of Mr. Breyfogle to deliver state-of-the-art environmental and forestry services in the implementation of varied client projects.
- Wetland and Stream Mitigation Consulting
- Mitigation Site Assessment
- Site Restoration and Enhancement
- Planning/Monitoring Watershed Assessment
- Wetland Delineation
- Regulatory Representation
- Botanical Surveys
- Endangered & Threatened Species Surveys
- Invasive Species Monitoring and Control
- Surface Water Testing
- Real Estate Searches and Marketing
- Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessment
- Baseline Documentation Reporting
- Conservation Easement Monitoring
- Forest Road/Trail Planning and Construction Supervision
- Boundary Line Maintenance
- Silvicultural/Arboricultural Services
- Timber Management and Planning
- Forest Inventory and Mapping
- Timber & Harvest Boundary Marking
- Timber Marketing
- Harvest Supervision
- Forestry Best Management Practices
- Assessment Natural Regeneration Planning
- Site Preparation
- Prescribed Burning
- Tree Planting
- Wildlife Habitat Improvement P
- ine Straw Development & Marketing
- ISO 14001/SFI Consulting Arboricultural Services
- Tree Ordinance Representation
Contact Samuel Breyfogle
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Samuel Breyfogle is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.