Mr. Lattier is partner/owner of the Shreveport law firm of Law Offices of Ronald F. Lattier, LLC. The main emphasis of his practice is general insurance defense litigation, focusing primarily in automobile, premises liability, general personal injury defense, subrogation and worker's compensation defense.
He is a member of the Shreveport Bar Association; Louisiana Bar Association and American Bar Association, Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, and Junior Honorary Member of the Louisiana State Law Institute. Mr. Lattier is past President of the Black Lawyers Association of Shreveport-Bossier; served on the Mayor's 199-96 Bond Issue Committee and was an active participant in the United Negro College Fund Telethon. He is also a member of the Hanry V. Booth, American Inn of Court and the Legal Fraternity, Delta Theta Phi. He serves on the Greater Shreveport Development Industrial Executive Committee, NAACP, and the Multicultural Center of the South Board of Directors. He is a Notary Public in and for the State of Louisiana.
Areas of Practice
- Adoption Law / Guardian Law,
- Family Law: Divorce,
- Agricultural Law / Livestock Law, Animal Law,
- Personal Property Law,
- Probate Law / Trusts Law / Estate Planning / Wills Planning,
- Real Estate Law: Development, Lease Document, Sub-Division, Will Planning, Trust Planning & Estate Planning,
- Taxation Law.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Ronald F. Lattier is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Ronald F. Lattier
Law Offices of Ronald F. Lattier, LLC
330 Marshall St
Shreveport, Louisiana 71101-3015 Phone:
Services provided in:
- Bienville Parish, Louisiana
- Bossier Parish, Louisiana
- Caddo Parish, Louisiana
- Claiborne Parish, Louisiana
- De Soto Parish, Louisiana
- Red River Parish, Louisiana
- Webster Parish, Louisiana