Richard W. Monk

Rick Monk is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate Section, providing a broad range of representation drawing on the many facets of his legal career.

 Rick has an active tax exempt organizations practice in which he provides general legal advice to nonprofit organizations including counsel on nonprofit corporate governance, general contract law, legislative analysis and employment law matters. He indulges his passion for a healthy environment with an active environmental practice representing conservation organizations and landowners in land conservation transactions and ongoing stewardship as well as conservation enterprises such as carbon sequestration projects.

 Rick also provides advice on corporate law matters ranging from start-up issues, corporate governance, general contract law and securities law. Rick’s experience includes the representation of issuers, including master limited partnerships, and underwriters in numerous public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, the representation of corporate clients in mergers and acquisitions and the ongoing representation of public companies with respect to federal securities law compliance.

Prior to joining Kalbian Hagerty LLP, Rick held legal positions with a nonprofit organization providing community legal services, a law firm providing general counsel services to small businesses and a nationally prominent law firm specializing in corporate and securities law.

Contact Richard W. Monk

REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Richard W. Monk is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.

Contact Richard W. Monk

Kalbian Hagerty LLP
888 17th Street, NW
Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20006
Phone: 202-223-5600
Fax: 202-223-6625


Service Area

Statewide service provider in:
  • DC

Create an Account to make additions or corrections to your profile.