Platte River Consulting Services is an independent consulting company located in North Carolina that specializes in Engineering and Environmental Services. Our network consists of multidisciplined scientists, engineers, and other technicians with expertise in solid waste management, remediation, surface water quality and environmental regulations related to the federal and state regulations. We are proud to provide environmental services in the southeast states and Rocky Mountain region.
We proudly offer the following engineering and environmental services:
- Industrial Landfill Design and Compliance
- Solid Waste Management Permitting and Compliance
- Disturbed Land Reclamation and Reuse Plans
- Remediation Design
- Stormwater Design and Compliance
- Erosion and Sediment Plans
- Industrial Wastewater Design
- Agriculture Wastewater Design
- Stormwater Pollution and Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Permits
- Industrial Multi-Sector General Permits (MSGPs)
- Beneficial Reuse Studies
- Energy Star Certification
- Water Conservation Studies
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Platte River Ag Services, Inc. is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.