Welcome. Our background in forestry began in 1974 in the pacific Northwest in Washington State. After returning to my home state of New Jersey, I (Bob Williams) have been providing forestry services here for the last 25 years. Today, this firm focuses on helping forest land owners, both corporate and private, achieve their goals for their forested lands. We have completed projects throughout the tri-state area and now assist landowners to manage over 148,000 acres of forest land.
- New Jersey Approved Forester
- Registered Professional Forester, State of Maryland
- Certified Forester, Society of American Foresters
- Professional Wetland Scientist, Society of Wetland Scientists
Keys to Good Forest Management
- Know what you have;
- Know what your land is capable of producing
- Have a clear set of ownership objectives and goals; and
- Develop and pursue a sound forest management plan.
- Forest Planning
- Forestry consulting for New Jersey Farmland Tax Assessment
- Forest Management Plan Preparation
- Timber Inventory and Appraisal
- Forest Stewardship Plan Preparation
- Reforestation/Tree Planting Assistance
- Timber Stand Improvement
- Firewood Marketing and Management
- Forest Insect and Disease Control
- Christmas Tree Management
- Forest Wildfire Management
- Tree Farm Inspection and Certification
- Timber Sale Administration: includes marking, selling and supervising sale of timber and other forest products
- Forest Taxation and Finance: to become familiar with the tax code visit the National Timber Tax website.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Pine Creek Forestry, LLC is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Contact Pine Creek Forestry, LLC
Robert R. Williams CF, RPF
1405 Chews Landing Road
Laurel Springs, New Jersey 08021 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: