Water Resources Program Areas:
- Agricultural and Landscape Irrigation
- Groundwater and Surface Water Supplies
- Hydrologic Modeling and Geographic Information Systems
- Water Quality and Watershed Protection
- Computer simulation modeling of ground and surface waters;
- Evaluations of onsite wastewater treatment systems, including wastewater reuse using drip irrigation;
- Analyses of water quality issues related to the development of Total Maximum Daily Loads.
Contact Patricia Smith
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
Patricia Smith is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.