PassivWorks, Inc. is a family of quality oriented craftspeople located in the wine country of Northern California dedicated to sustainable construction and renovation. We combine green building practices with hands on excellence, commitment to design, and integrity with every project from a kitchen remodel to the ultimate eco-devine Passive House. We specialize in quality craftsmanship, our expertise lies in building high performance homes, and our skilled tradesman work together virtuously and efficiently to ultimately realize your dream.
We focus on two important points:
Quality: We are committed to producing the best quality projects, on schedule and at a fair price.
- Regional: We source 90% of our material from the United States and 100% of our labor from qualified individuals dedicated to your project’s success.
- Good Design: We maximize the use of non-toxic materials and products in every project.
- Durability: Well made, high quality projects that will last for generations.
- Efficient: Low waste processes labor and material.
- Personalized Scale: We are not interested in being the biggest, just the best at what we do. The majority of our yearly sales are returning clients or their referrals.
- Passive House: The energy standard applied to all new projects and renovations resulting in a near zero energy building and carbon neutrality at the best cost.
- Renewables: The process by which we use photovoltaics and solar thermal to make your project net zero.
REMINDER: This listing is a free service of LandCAN.
PassivWorks is not employed by or affiliated with the Land Conservation Assistance Network, and the Network does not certify or guarantee their services. The reader must perform their own due diligence and use their own judgment in the selection of any professional.
Rick Milburn, Master Builder
Licensed General Contractor
P.O. Box 99
Vineburg, California 95487 Phone:
Statewide service provider in: